jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

Let's go to the Greengrocer's

We have to do the shopping list because we need some vegetables for next week. Would you be so kind to help me?


We need to buy 1Kg of __________________.




 We will also need to buy two or three __________________.

 Please do not forget to get 2kg of__________________.
 I love ______________!! So we will buy some.
We will also get 1kg of red _____________.



And finally we will buy some ____________.

Now we have the necessary ingredients to make a good salad!!

* Find attached the worksheet to be completed.

2 comentarios:

  1. Good night, Lourdes,

    I love this activity! It is simple

    Good night, Lourdes,
    I love this activity is a simple and effective way of working in a transversal way.

    Your blog looks very interesting.The activities planned and created to improve different skills have an clear teaching aim.
    Congratulations

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Paula,
      Thanks for your comment.
      I'm glad that you like my blog. I also like this activity very much because I think that is very visual and a good way to let us know our children the importance of eating vegetables.

      Good night,

      Lourdes

      Eliminar